Earl Grey Infused Vodka
The perfect candidate for those looking for a refreshing, lemony drink with a kick!
easy to make
Made by emrok
enjoy in 15mins
YOu will need
- 1 pyramid teabag of Emrok’s Nandi Royal Earl Grey orthodox black tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 200ml vodka
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Honey syrup (optional sweetener)
how to prepare
Step 1 – Iced Tea
- Place Nandi Royal tea bag in a heat-proof container
- Add 1 cup hot water and leave to steep for 3-5 minutes
- Once brewed, remove tea bag & pour in the vodka
- Set aside to cool completely
Step 2 – Sweetener
- To make a batch of honey syrup, mix the 1-cup of honey to 5 cups of water. Bring to simmer and set aside to cool.
- Store any extra in the fridge for additional cocktails
Step 3 – Serve
- In a Collins glass (about 400ml) pour in the lemon juice over ice and the vodka infused tea
- Add honey syrup (optional and to taste)
- Stir and enjoy!
Let’s start at the beginning with your average long-distance runner from the Nandi Hills.